Re: lynx-dev documentation for styles?

From: Ilya Zakharevich
Subject: Re: lynx-dev documentation for styles?
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:00:35 -0500

Just to make things absolutely sure:

  I will not write documentation for lynx.lss.

But if there is a piece of documentation I like (e.g., in the style I
mentioned in my previous posting), I would gladly extend it to better
document styles I added.  The target is: one should immediately see
what entry you need to edit to fix this-color-which-you-do-not-like.

Colors being visual stuff, just commenting lynx.lss would not go.  You
need to see the *colors*, not the *names of the colors*.

[Keep in mind that my additions are completely documented in the
 changelog, as opposed to lynx.lss, which AFAIK is not documented
 anywhere.]

Ilya