lynx-dev Re: Keystroke logging

From: Michael Warner
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Keystroke logging
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:59:06 -0800 (PST)

Last comment of mine in this thread, I promise (hope?)!

After I sent off the previous missive, it occurred to me that
the hint:

> ^Trace your login, and /search the trace for the email address
you
> used to log in.  You should find an URL that will be of
interest...

might be useless if the relevant trace entry was part of the
recently
added expanded trace info, and your version wasn't recent
enough.  So,
to be more explicitly helpful, the referenced URL would be:

<http://www.gist.com/tv/templates/login.jsp?nexturl=&address@hidden&submit=Submit>

substituting your email for "address@hidden, of course.

HTH more...

=====