Re: lynx-dev secret service

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev secret service
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:33:49 +0300 (MSK)

10-Mar-2001 04:15 you wrote:
> belated thanx to whoever added searching during partial display:
> it helps several times/day during my session with the newspapers.
> was it mentioned in the change list? if so, it escaped my notice.

It was done 1.5 years ago. Looking back to CHANGES
I see a comment which is still valid:(

1999-11-17 (2.8.3dev.15)
* add note to lynx_url_support.html about lynxcgi -PW
* add user search in partial mode (while loading of the document is in
  progress).  Scrolling to the string in question is not working properly yet
  if you repeat 'n' next time.  More work required -LP
                             ^
                            /
                          (before the loading is complete)