lynx-dev is it possible to see what lynx sends to the server?

From: Gennady Stupakov
Subject: lynx-dev is it possible to see what lynx sends to the server?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:47:50 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

I am trying to automate navigation through some of web sites using a perl
script and the cURL program. I often encounter problems trying to figure
out what requests I need to send to the sever to get to the next page. Is
it a possibile to sniff what a browser should send to the server using
lynx? I would like to have an option to log all the requests that lynx
sends (generally, for secure connection) in order to decipher
the conversation of the browser and then imitate it in my scripts.
I am wondering if this option is available, and if not, where in the
source code the request is stored so that I could print it out after
a (hopefully) simple modification of the source code?

Thank you in advance,
Gennady Stupakov.