Re: lynx-dev stripping trailing spaces from submitted inputs

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev stripping trailing spaces from submitted inputs
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:32:49 +0900 (JST)

>  Anyway, most probably soon there will appear yet another lynx.cfg option
                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^
Is that Vlad talking!? :)

> named INPUTS_STRIP_TRAILING_SPACES_ON_SUBMIT with default TRUE. What do you
> think about all this?

This very problem was discussed quite in length starting with this post:
       Link: lynx-dev Lynx (2.8.2rel.1) botches input type=submit value=
          w/spaces

Klaus is sort of our resident expert, so it might be worthwhile to look
at his posts for review and guidance:
             http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month081999/msg00246.html
especially, maybe, this one:
             http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month081999/msg00245.html