Re: lynx-dev more missing web sites

From: bomfog34
Subject: Re: lynx-dev more missing web sites
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:23:11 -0800

On or about 30 Mar, 2001, Larry W. Virden
<address@hidden> wrote:

> In the lynx help page, there is a link labeled HTML Internationalisation
> which points to http://www.alis.com:8085/  .  That particular
> server doesn't appear to be responding any longer.  Anyone have an
> updated URL?

The site is still there, if you skip the port number or, I think, use 5050
instead of 8085.

Unfortunately, whatever was pointed to by the URL (/ietf/html/) seems to be
gone, and I didn't see anything else very useful for our purposes on the site.

I don't know just what kind of information was being referenced at
alis.com--would there be something at w3c that would serve the purpose?

<http://www.w3.org/International/>

perhaps?

--
Michael Warner