Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.20

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.20
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:26:39 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I've rebuilt lynx dev.20 on Solaris 2.6, after doing a make
distclean.  I get the same behavior as I reported a bit ago.
Here's the difference between the previous build's configuration
definitions and this one:

c2
<              Configuration Definitions (Lynx Version
2.8.4dev.19)
---
>              Configuration Definitions (Lynx Version
2.8.4dev.20)
82c82
< func_vfork_works                    'no'
---
> func_vfork_works                    'yes'
137a138
> ncurses_broken                      'no'
139c140
< ncurses_version                     'no'
---
> ncurses_version                     '5.2.20010224'
189c190
< set_errno                           'no'
---
> set_errno                           'yes'
197c198
< type_getgroups                      'int'
---
> type_getgroups                      'gid_t'
217a219
> CAN_SET_ERRNO                       1
235c237
< GETGROUPS_T                         int
---
> GETGROUPS_T                         gid_t
263a266
> HAVE_LYHELP_H                       1
368d370
< vfork                               fork

I'm going to attempt to build without ncurses to see if this
makes any difference.
--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this