lynx-dev Re: wrong arg count for touchline

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: wrong arg count for touchline
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:22:16 -0400

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 04:29:11PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> > I'm compiling the latest lynx on NetBSD 1.5, with these options:
> > ./LYCurses.c: In function `LYtouchline':
> > ./LYCurses.c:1559: too many arguments to function `touchline'
> > I've put the usual configure logs on jim . spath . com /lynx/
> > make.out lynx_cfg.h makefile config.status config.log config.cache
> I get a 403 (forbidden) on that subdirectory.

You should be able to grab config.log, or other files one by
one. I didn't want to post a full URL, as these shouldn't be
archived/spidered/etc.

> > up for linking, but the OS definition for touchline is overriding it
> well, the configure script tries to look for both and decide which one
> to use (I thought we'd fixed that stuff last year)

I think the only way it worked for me was to remove the default
curses.h. This is a new system running NetBSD 1.5, so I haven't done
much to it yet. I'll have to look at the packaged patches or makefiles
to see how others have avoided this problem.

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Come on then; let's get this over with as soon as possible.