Re: lynx-dev Re: wrong arg count for touchline

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: wrong arg count for touchline
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 20:49:49 -0400

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 05:22:16PM -0400, Webmaster Jim wrote:
> > > up for linking, but the OS definition for touchline is overriding it
> > well, the configure script tries to look for both and decide which one
> > to use (I thought we'd fixed that stuff last year)
>
> I think the only way it worked for me was to remove the default
> curses.h. This is a new system running NetBSD 1.5, so I haven't done
> much to it yet. I'll have to look at the packaged patches or makefiles
> to see how others have avoided this problem.

I'm experimenting with checking for ncurses.h, which is by default installed
as a link to curses.h -- fixes some cases though not all.  I also added a
compile-test to the part of the configure script that looks for the headers,
which fixes some more cases (but not all ;-).  Attaching my current patch,
so you can test it.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com