Re: lynx-dev Interesting lynx acknowledgement

From: Duncan Simpson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Interesting lynx acknowledgement
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:40:29 +0100

You actually get useful information about what it is what frame at http://
www.linuxhjournal.com, which is actually easy and pleasant to use with lynx. I
am not either assumed or offended. If everyone else followed this design them a
lot mreo sites would be accessable to lynx users. (FYI using netsacpe is out
for me, because it just crashes my X serverwhen I visit many sites---inclduing
sourceforge.

FYI iyt would be nice if lynx omitted the file fields if no file name is
specified.

--
Duncan (-:
"software industry, the: unique industry where selling substandard goods is