Re: lynx-dev the Javascript Monster strikes again

From: Mike Castle
Subject: Re: lynx-dev the Javascript Monster strikes again
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:59:18 -0700

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 02:45:36PM -0500, Martin McCormick wrote:
>       I sent a message to the Tech Support folks at the company
> who built this router and explained how this reduces the utility
> of an otherwise great piece of equipment.  I am sure it will do a
> fat lot of good.

Explain to them that your Corporate Policy is that JavaScript is a security
hole and that it is not allowed to operate on any web browsers on your
facilities (including, but not limited to Netscape, and IE).

Sure, may not be the truth.

But it should be.

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  address@hidden  and be right all the time, or not work at all