Re: lynx-dev Tables on Lynx2.8.4 Windows port

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Tables on Lynx2.8.4 Windows port
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 18:33:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 12 May 2001, Duke Normandin wrote:

> Why does this version of lynx display a table as "diagonal data" like:
> me
>       you
>               them
> ??

That's Ilya's modifications for nested tables, which does that.  (It's not
clear to me why it is able to sometimes leave cells on the same row, and
other times split them, except that it's apparently related to whether the
successive cells are "really" multiline).

> As well, links in the table don't appear to work. Anything I can do to
> lynx.cfg to fix this? TIA....

I'm not sure - a test url would be helpful (there was one case a few weeks
ago reported like this, but it did not break for me).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com