Re: lynx-dev Home and End Keys Don't Work

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Home and End Keys Don't Work
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 15:08:31 -0400

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 03:00:16PM -0400, iEnthusiast wrote:
> Hi Thomas.
>
> I am not sure exactly what info you need.I can get more info if you
> want.
>
> I log into my Unix shell account with Win95 telnet.

but does that client send anything for home/end?  (I seem to recall that
it does not - it's simple to test: press a control/V, then the home key,
to see exactly what characters are sent).

I recommend using either Tera Term Pro (which I find more readable), or PuTTY.

> My terminal is set to vt100.

vt100's don't have home/end, anyway.