Re: lynx-dev Is this List for Lynx users or *just* developers

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Is this List for Lynx users or *just* developers
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:42:14 -0400

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 03:02:39PM -0600, Duke Normandin wrote:
> As a Lynx user (but not a developer or programmer), I'm getting a little
> annoyed at asking a question on this list and not receiving some kind of
> reply. The traffic on this list is minimal, so _volume_ can't be the
> problem. Am I on the wrong list? Is there a Lynx-users list? Thanks!

volume is related - depending on who responded, you'd get different types
of response (for myself, I can note that there's another feature which
doesn't appear to be implemented - or is incomplete - while some other
people, who mostly appear to be absent would expound at length on what
the possible interpretations of the width attribute might be).

bear in mind that it's a developer's mailing list...

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com