Re: lynx-dev Is this List for Lynx users or *just* developers

From: Duke Normandin
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Is this List for Lynx users or *just* developers
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:35:38 -0600

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 05:46:06PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 03:39:29PM -0600, Duke Normandin wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 10:12:23PM +0100, RobertM wrote:
> > > It is alleged that Duke Normandin once typed:
> > >
> > > Well it's called lynx-dev but. Looking in my own archive you seem to
> > > be after cygwin/win32 binaries. The best place to look would I suspect
> > > be the Lynx Binary Distribution OutLet.
> > > http://www.trill-home.com/lynx/binaries.html
> > >
> > > --
> > > Robm
> >
> > I can't believe that I got a reply -- and so fast! Thanks!
> > No.... I'm not looking for any binaries - just have an issue with Lynx's
> > rendering of tables. I wonder if it would pay to have Mutt "bounce" my
> > last relevant post? Later...
> an excerpt from the user's guide might help:

I've read the User's Guide many times before this post ;)
It didn't help then, and doesn't help me now. It may just be that I'll
have to live with this limitation. <tab> looked like a good idea to me a
few days ago -- only to find out that 'Links" doesn't support this seldom
used tag. Can't win for loosing....
--
-duke
Calgary, Alberta, Canada