Re: lynx-dev Lynx and NLS

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx and NLS
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:07:58 -0400

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 07:13:44PM +0000, Patrick Ash   wrote:
> I just built Lynx 2.8.4 Pre.1 for Os/2, and included NLS support In
> attempting to test this feature, I have set the 'LANg' environment
                                                  $LANG

> variable to a number of the supported languages, but cannot get any
> to be used. Am I missing something here, perhaps codepage? Thanks for
> any help.

I'm not sure (I assume you did a full install, so that the language files
are installed).  I've only tested that on Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris iirc,
not on OS/2.  It's not particularly codepage-dependent (at least you should
see some different spelling, e.g., from LANG=fr).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com