Re: lynx-dev Is this List for Lynx users or *just* developers

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Is this List for Lynx users or *just* developers
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:11:48 -0400 (EDT)

> and should be rendered by <table> correctly,
> because at the end of the day, all it is IS 'tabular data'.

Tables have been an ongoing point of contention for lynx over the years.
To date, various people have brainstormed over alternatives, and some
have even contributed varying mechanisms to display tables in differing ways.

I think it would be wonderful if someone would like to step forward and put
effort into improving table handling.

--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>