Re: lynx-dev Re: Trace of lynx interaction with lycos

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Trace of lynx interaction with lycos
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:25:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Larry W. Virden wrote:

> From: Thomas Dickey <address@hidden>
>
> > /projects/sprs_lwv/lib/lynx/mailcap
> >
> > text/vnd.rn-realtext ; /volws/lwv26/ldatae/WWW/RealPlayer8/realplay "%u"
>
> Weird - that's been there since I installed it from a lynx distribution
> back in 1997 .

but it is that one line (perhaps in context, though that doesn't seem
likely). I used your trace to make a mailcap and mimetype file and
experimented with those til I isolated the problem. (I probably wouldn't
have thought of that in particular, except that I noticed a lot of
Accept's in the trace and was curious, since one of the dev.21 changes
would have reduced them a little).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com