lynx-dev The Invisible Lynx...

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: lynx-dev The Invisible Lynx...
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:52:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

After taking the suggestions and --enable list of a dedicated
and tireless member of this list, I successfully compiled
lynx on my system. Particulars are:

Linux version 2.2.8
gcc version 2.7.2.3
ncurses 4.2
lynx2.8.4pre.2
openssl-0.9.6a

In short, the Lynx binary works, but I can only see the cursor.
Doesn't seem to matter if I'm on the console with a black
background or logged in remotely via an xterm window with a white
background.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

--Paul

--
"So enjoy yourselves, dabble in sound, paint your pictures, turn
on your mind and gently float downstream..." -- George Martin,