Re: lynx-dev lynx386 sendmail.bat HELP

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx386 sendmail.bat HELP
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

On -1 xxx -1, Kenneth  D. Schieman wrote:

>      I recently installed lynx386 on a dos 6.22 machine it works fine but
> mailto: which uses sendmail.bat does not.  I get an error message
> to the effect that  cp can not create a regular file  file or directory does
> not exest.  I am not surprised becouse the destination in the  cp  line
> does NOT make sense in msdos.  I am including the sendmail.bat file
> and the mail.cfg file in the hope someone has an answer to my problem.
>
>      I realize this is a developers list but I could not find help enywhere
> else.

This actually belongs on the DOSLYNX-DEV list, which handles problems
like this. This looks like a batch file to run the mailout program
which John Lewis adapted from UKA_PPP. Do you have a directory called
"c:\temp\spool"?. You might want to look at John's mailout package
directly. It is at
"http://members.kingston.net/lewis/mailout.zip";
                              Doug
__