Re: lynx-dev lss color-schemes for xterm?

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lss color-schemes for xterm?
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:57:56 +0200

Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
>
> "xterm-color" is incorrect, and may be your problem.
> (see my xterm and ncurses faq's).

I tried using xterm-xfree86 and did not notice any change for
the better. The xterm-xfree86 termino file is the one that
comes with the debian ncurses-base package version:
5.2.20010318-1. Should I use the one from your xterm archive
instead? I attach the infocmp reconstruct here.

Regards,

Morten

--
"Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be
 recalled and perhaps remedied."                         (Pearl S. Buck)