Re: lynx-dev persistant cookies don't work!

From: Tracy R Reed
Subject: Re: lynx-dev persistant cookies don't work!
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:21:04 -0700

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 07:21:33AM +0100, David Woolley wrote:
> > I'm having a heck of a time getting persistant cookies to work. I want to
> > use lynx in a script and the site I am connecting to requires a cookie to
> > be set to do anything. I have used 2.8.3 and the latest 2.8.4.=20
>
> Sounds like you are dealing with session cookies, not persistent ones.

Doh...you are right. Is there any way to make lynx save these so that they
are available from one invocation of lynx to another? If not, I guess I'll
have to give up on the idea of using lynx for this and learn perl LWP
(hoping it supports session cookies).

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org
"Lift my days, light up my nights"