lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.4pre.5

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.4pre.5
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:29:23 -0400

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 06:21:40PM -0400, Webmaster Jim wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 10:21:07PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> > I think it's time to mark 2.8.4 release (would do that tonight, but it's too
> > late to concentrate properly).
> OK, the subject version built for me on MS Win98 with Borland 5.2.
> I will be uploading binaries tonight if I get some other work done.

The pre.5 executable for Win32 is available here:

http://jim.spath.com/lynx_win32/

Now that I have the motivation (thanks, Tom), updating this to the
release version should be easy.  I used this lynx.exe to download
itself, so it passes the basic bootstrap test.

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
You realise this is going to be a complete waste of time don't you?