lynx-dev Possible bug in 2.8.4rel1

From: RobertM
Subject: lynx-dev Possible bug in 2.8.4rel1
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:03:48 +0100 (BST)

I think this may be a bug as I can't find anywhere to set this
behaviour, nor unset it.
But lynx 2.8.4rel1 doesn't seem to want to accept TAGSOUP as an
initial method for HTML error recovery.

I've got TAGSOUP:TRUE in both my system lynx.cfg
yet lynx still starts with HTML error recovery set to strict SGML.
Also on the options page "HTML error recovery" is marked (!) so I'm
unable to save the recovery method.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour, or is it something obvious and
stupid I've done?

--
Robm
873