lynx-dev Misconfigured contetn-type

From: Ari Moisio
Subject: lynx-dev Misconfigured contetn-type
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 21:50:09 +0300 (EEST)

Hello

  I have occasionally problems with poorly configured siten than send
content-type: text/plain  instead of relevant one. As an example site
http://www.acb.org/acblive/consun.m3u
will do that.

  So how can i start external program - in this case trplayer - to
handle .m3u-type urls. My current approach is to use external script to
analyze given url and start appropriate program but is this possible
with lynx configuration.

  Probably i have to tweak mime content-type but how, suffix will not
help, nor extension_map.

--
Mr. Ari Moisio, Niittykatu 7, 41160 Tikkakoski, +358-40-5055239
address@hidden http://www.iki.fi/arimo PGP-keyID: 0x3FAF0F05