lynx-dev Re: lynx on os x

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: lynx on os x
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 07:52:05 -0400

"Agravely" wrote to me (on an obscure channel), saying:

> Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 14:15:12 -0400 [sic]
> The installer did not install the entire program, and I can't get the
> rid of the partial files. How do I get this stuff off my Mac/

I am not aware of anyone trying to install the latest version of Lynx
on a Mac running OS/X.  Perhaps someone on the Lynx developer's list
can help.

You can join the developer's list to get a somewhat snappier
comeback than this one.  See
http://lynx.isc.org/lynx2.8.4/lynx2-8-4/lynx_help/lynx-dev.html

(someone remind me to fix that last URL; it needs to be shorter)

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
You're thinking along the wrong lines, You're failing to take
into account something fairly basic in the relationship between
men and robots.