Re: lynx-dev Keep-Alive

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Keep-Alive
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 22:10:53 +0100 (BST)

> Is there support for Keep-Alive in Lynx for DOS?  It appears there isn't.  If
> not is it something that is very difficult to add?

Why do you want it?   It's of rather limited value except when
logical page.

The only time it might be of use is if you are crawling a site for
which you have had prior permission to waive the standard 30 second
delay between requests.  (I don't belive Lynx enforces this delay
so should never be used without prior permission.)