Re: lynx-dev some problems in 2-8-4rel.1

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev some problems in 2-8-4rel.1
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 05:26:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Hataguchi Takeshi wrote:

> > > I used Borland's compiler. I attached the makefile which I had
> > > used.  Please compare the definitions.
> >
> > it seems only that you add ssl (I don't _think_ that would change the
> > behavior)
>
> I tried with the original makefile (makefile.bcb) and Jim
> Spath's binary (2.8.4pre.5), I got the same results in both
> cases.

I'll have to read/trace through the lynx code to see if I can see how
this sort of case would arise (I'm not sure what I'm looking for).

The other (first) problem reported with the nested tables I see does not
happen with the color-style code, just the normal configuration.  So
perhaps I can isolate that.

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com