Re: lynx-dev Accept invalid cookies

From: Ari Moisio
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Accept invalid cookies
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:37:09 +0300 (EEST)

Fr3dY 02.10.01:

>      Some websites, like yahoo webmail (that works under Lynx fine),
>   send invalid cookies prefixes and I have to press 'y' everytime.
>   I think an 'ACCEPT INVALID COOKIES' option should be nice. Bye!

  I thin cookie_loose_invalid_domains setting in lynx.cfg may help.
Something like
COOKIE_LOOSE_INVALID_DOMAINS:.passport.com,.msn.com,.hotmail.msn.com

  You can see invalid domains when they are queried in interactive
session.

  HTH

--
Mr. Ari Moisio, Niittykatu 7, 41160 Tikkakoski, +358-40-5055239
address@hidden http://www.iki.fi/arimo PGP-keyID: 0x3FAF0F05