Re: lynx-dev Coping with google

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Coping with google
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:12:18 +0200

Ilya Zakharevich <address@hidden> wrote:

> Several days ago google broke its interface: now the entry field is
> not the first one, so typing
>
>   g google ENTER  "your request" ENTER ENTER
>
> is not enough: you need to navigate before you can type the request.

I cannot answer the remainder of your message but I send you my
own locally kept file of google.com which is the old version
and you can then compare it to the new version and see if you
can work something out.

Btw. at any rate you can solve your problem by putting the
attached file in your bookmarks directory and then bookmark it
with file://localhost/.. That's what I do.

Regards,

Morten

--
"When you learn not to want things so badly, life comes to you."
                                                (Jessica Lange)

 Search 1,387,529,000 web pages

 • Preferences
Google Web Directory
the web organized by topic
  Google Groups
usenet discussion forum

First time here? Take a quick tour of Google.

Cool Jobs - Add Google to Your Site - Advertise with Us - Google in Your Language - All About Google