lynx-dev Download does not Allow Save

From: Arun Prabhakaran
Subject: lynx-dev Download does not Allow Save
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:10:35 -0500 (GMT)

Hi,

   I have been using 2.8rel.2 version. Here, after I download the a file, it
comes up with a link to save data; and it saves too.

   But now I have got 2.8.3rel.1 version. Here, it does offer the link to save
the data. But there it does not save it to the disk. I checked the manuals and
found that, I have to use something called an Alternate Download Method using
Kermit or ZModem. Is there any way, I can make it work like my previous version?

   My problem is that I am behind a firewall with a proxy. Can anybody help me
out?

Regards
Arun