lynx-dev Re: Problems downloading with Lynx285dev3

From: Fr3dY
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Problems downloading with Lynx285dev3
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:44:03 +0100

      Hmmmm... I'm using an Amiga computer. Amiga has some kind of
   Unix environment (Geek Gadgets, Ixemul Library), something similar
   to CYGWIN under Windows (more compatible I guess).
   Maybe the way mkstemp() has been implemented has some problem.
   Maybe you could tell me how to test this function in order to see
   if it does something that shouldn't.