Re: lynx-dev .lynxrc problem

From: Michel SUCH
Subject: Re: lynx-dev .lynxrc problem
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:34:54 +0100 (CET)

Hi Thomas,

In the case I showed, the thing seems to be a little more difficult.

For example, In my lynx.cfg I have set:
TAGSOUP:true
ad this seems to have no effect.
What I don't understand is that TAGSOUP andENABLE_LYNXRC:DTD_recovery
seem to be in conflict.

I would expect to have something like:
html_parsing:DTD_recovery
or