lynx-dev Thanks for the link. Here's my (bad) LYNX (SSL) result:

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev Thanks for the link. Here's my (bad) LYNX (SSL) result:
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:52:13 -0400

Going to http://www.wellsfargo.com/per/browsertest.jhtml,

here's what I get:

   Your browser is: Lynx 2.8.3

   The browser you are using does not meet Wells Fargo's stringent
   security standards. This means that you will not be able to bank
   online or apply for products with Wells Fargo using this browser.

   In order to continue, please download one of the following browsers.
   For extra help, use our simple download instructions.

I didn't see any list -- maybe that was in a .gif file?

David