Re: lynx-dev Problems with lynx and yahoo?

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problems with lynx and yahoo?
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:02:34 -0500 (EST)

Re: what version do I have that works
As far as I can tell, almost every version of lynx has worked with this
web site to date.  I'm really confused. I've used other browsers to access
the site, so it doesn't appear to be a site specific bug.
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>