Re: lynx-dev Strange color behaviour.

From: Michel Such
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Strange color behaviour.
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 10:36:07 +0100 (CET)

Henry,

Since Karl has the same configuration as mine, here is what we have:

In lynx.lss file:
ul.red:underline:brightred

For the help line, when the color is *correct*, our screen reader
reports as dark gray on dark blue.

when *bad*: yellow on dark blue.
I am going to take a closer look at the lss file, if ever I understand
anything in it.

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:21:34 +0900 (JST), Henry Nelson wrote:

>> >Does your friend really want to enable this?  I should think it would
>> >confuse "screen readers that use colors to decide their behaviour."
>> >
>> What is strange to me is that, this help area at bottom of screen is not
>> document depending and should *never* change color.
>
>True.
>
>I wonder what Karl has in his *.lss file(s) for <ul> (the default was yellow
>on the default background, iirc).  It would be interesting if that were the
>color the novice status lines changed to.
>
>__Henry

Michel SUCH - Team OS/2 France - address@hidden
ICQ # 51654489