Re: lynx-dev Lynx and Slang

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx and Slang
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:07:50 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Michel SUCH wrote:

> Has someone compiled a recent version of lynx using slang library.
> If yes, could he give the configure flags he used, I cannot succeed doing
> it!
> (just want to build to se differences with ncurses).

on OS/2 ? (I've done it, not recently - it's one of those things that I
do occasionally, just to ensure that I haven't broken anything).  The
differences that you would see are:

a) does not support color style

b) colors are brighter (though Ilya added a change for the ncurses
configuration which does essentially the same thing), and

c) arrow- and function-keys do not work.

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net