Re: FLORA site trouble? (was: lynx-dev annoying blinking of lynx with nc

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: FLORA site trouble? (was: lynx-dev annoying blinking of lynx with ncurses)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:39:51 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Hataguchi Takeshi wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Thomas E. Dickey wrote:
>
> > > Does FLORA site have some promlems now?  I couldn't find this months
> > > archive in html format(*1) but only mailbox format(*2).
> > > So it takes longer time for me to check new mails than usual.
> > >
> > > (*1) http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month112001/
> > > (*2) http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/mailbox/log.200111
> >
> > going through the flora page, I see this October as
> >     http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month102001/
>
> Yes.  I can find mails in October 2001 and before in the site,
> but can't find mails in November 2001 (in html format).

I'm not sure whether that is because the html files would be processed
at the end of the month, or because something else is broken.  I see
the mailbox-format files are present (but since I've been usually getting
the mailing-list stuff reliably, I don't visit flora except when someone
posts a URL).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net