Re: lynx-dev Lynx and Slang

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx and Slang
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:18:25 -0500

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 05:45:15PM +0000, Patrick Ash   wrote:
> In addition to the above, there was no mouse support in the version I
> built, and the terminal type made a lot of difference in the way lynx
> behaved.

I seem to recall that it is a VIO implementation (which means that it doesn't
run via telnet).  My OS/2 is on my 2nd machine, which isn't placed to sit at
comfortably, so I've done most of the OS/2 work over the past year via telnet.
(I did test the slang version some months ago when I was testing Ilya's
bright-background change, but don't recall it as being otherwise difficult
to build).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net