lynx-dev -traversal -dump

From: Mahajan Sachin
Subject: lynx-dev -traversal -dump
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:15:01 -0000

Hi All !!
I am a first time user of lynx[on a HPUX 11.0 box].....and was trying to emulate a mini load runner kind of program for our website.

to test my site I used
lynx -dump -traversal $url > $file
and then went into a loop....to traverse all the URLs on the site.....this worked perfectly all right till the time a small flash snippet was added on to the site -which checked for a cookie and depending on it-- displayed the flash snippet followed by the logon screen or went onto the logon screen directly.Now since Lynx is a  text-only webbrowser.....whenever I give the command

lynx -dump -traversal $url > $file
it returns the following O/p
[EMBED]
and thatz that !!!
I tried setting the parameters ACCEPT_ALL_COOKIES and SET_COOKIES to TRUE in the lynx.cfg but to no avail...I still get the [EMBED]

ouput.Anyonez got any ideas as to how I could just bypass this flash o/p and still traverse through all the links on my site ?????My boss is really taking my ass......so please mail if you have any ideas....

thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Sachin Mahajan.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of
legal professional privilege. Any disclosure, use, storage or copying
of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended
recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not
disclose the contents to another person, use, copy or store the
information in any medium.