lynx-dev lyns and java

From: Harland Christofferson
Subject: lynx-dev lyns and java
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:23:23 -0500

Firstly, let me applaud the develpoers who have worked on this great tool!

Secondly, is there a plan for incorporating Java into Lynx? I am not a proponent
of this except that a website i interface with has started to use Java and Lynx
does not support it (unless there is work done to this end which I am unaware).

If there is no Java support, I'd be willing to start it given a little guidance
and hand-holding.

HC