Re: lynx-dev url scheme not recognized

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev url scheme not recognized
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:31:23 -0500

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 07:04:10PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I receive the following message when I confirm the form enclosed:
>    allert, url scheme not recognized!
> with previous versions of lynx this did not occur.
>    the address of this url: http://www.ca-normandie-seine.fr/
>    (accept cookies is imperative now to work).
>    You must follow the link pointed by: vos comptes...
>    fill the form: account number; access code and confirm
>     and you receive the error message.
> Naturally I don't know how to solve this problem, but perhaps someone has an
> idea?
>  Thanks in advance
>   raoul address@hidden

It is a javascript page - lynx does not implement that.

Here is the offending line

<a class="Ab" href="javascript:valide()" ALT="Confirmer"
onMouseOver="StatusMessage(true, statusconf);return true"
onMouseOut="StatusMessage( false )"><FONT class="taille2" face="Arial" size="2"
color="#FFFFFF"><b>Confirmer</b></FONT></a>

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net