lynx-dev no, it's not Lynx

From: Philip Webb
Subject: lynx-dev no, it's not Lynx
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:54:35 -0500

testing your page  cvs.seul.org/ , i was greeted with the screen below.
i have tried Lynx 2-8-5dev.6 , Netscape 4.71 (IIRC) & Opera 5.0 .
maybe you should check your own site & find out what's wrong with it.

   Hello. You probably were trying to reach either the [1]SEUL project's
   webpage, or the webpage of one of the projects that we're hosting.

   Something messed up.

   These are a few of the websites that are hosted here:
     * [2]http://www.seul.org/
     * [3]http://www.worldforge.org/
     * [4]http://www.opencollector.org/
     * [5]http://www.freehaven.net/
     * [6]http://www.webspinners.org/
     * [7]http://www.openstandards.org/
     * [8]http://www.dragonspeace.org/
     * [9]http://linuxunited.org/
     * [10]http://www.ggui.org/
     * [11]http://www.mirrors.seul.org/

   If you're using lynx, it might be your fault -- lynx has a bad
   tendency to not respect virtual hosting directives.

   But otherwise, [12]send me mail, and I'll try to deal.