lynx-dev file://localhost/foo/ X file:///foo/

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev file://localhost/foo/ X file:///foo/
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:59:27 -0200

I noticed file:///foo/ doesn't work with jumps. When I try to
access a shortcut Lynx returns "Invalid hostname". I can only
access them from the jumps page. file://localhost/foo/ works.

BTW, who's to blame ? I changed it because I want to share my
bookmarks and jumps (only the page since it doesn't support
it) in Links, which returns "No such file or directory" for
file://localhost/

2.8.5dev.4 (still) on Linux.

--
address@hidden, dyndns.org}