Re: RFC: change coming to lynx-dev archives

From: Bob Izenberg
Subject: Re: RFC: change coming to lynx-dev archives
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:25:10 -0600

At 04:27 PM 2/11/2002 -0200, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

I suggested moving the list to Savannah.

Do you mean savannah.gnu.org ? I can see some good reasons to do this, as a non-GNU project. As for moderation and the status of unapproved posts, I haven't had time to keep on top of approving posts from un-subscribed addresses as I have in the past. This may change soon. I'm not speaking for all the moderators, just me.

Bob

--
bob izenberg
http://public.fotki.com/bei