lynx-dev Need to unsubscribe

From: Paul Thomas
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:04:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I subscribed to this list quite awhile ago becuase I needed
help compiling ssl enabled lynx.

Well I got help with the compile, the lynx works and suits a
limited purpose....the only trouble is it is not visible on the
screen. The application currently does not require seeing lynx
for now. I have never been able to get any help on that issue.

I have been trying to unsubscribe from this list unsuccessfully.

All in all, I like lynx, it is the first browser I used back in 1991
or so. But it seems it is a world unto itself and I just don't have
the time right now.

Can someone at least get me off this list?

thanks,

--Paul

--
Kilgore Trout: "The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest."