lynx-dev Support for proxy authentication in Lynx

From: Fiber McGee
Subject: lynx-dev Support for proxy authentication in Lynx
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:26:18 -0600

Forwarded message from Tejas Iyer <address@hidden>:

Hi,

Wouldn't it be useful to have the proxy authentication id/passwd storable in
lynx.cfg, so that the user does not have to manually type them out each time?

I currently use lynx-2.8.1, so I am really sorry if this has already been
carried out. However, I checked out [1] and I don't believe this has been done.

Thanks.

[1] http://lynx.isc.org/release/lynx2-8-4/CHANGES
--
tejas
The determined programmer can write a FORTRAN program in any language.