lynx-dev another problem with highlighting

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: lynx-dev another problem with highlighting
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:40:46 +0900 (JST)

2-8-4dev.7 seems to have another problem with highlighting.

I attached two example files.

<bar.htm>
  - All 'a' should be highlighted.  But the last 'a' wouldn't.

<bar-ja.htm>
  - All Japanes characters should be highlighted.  But the last one
    wouldn't and Lynx showed wrong character, which wasn't expected
    there.

    see: http://www.t3.rim.or.jp/~patakuti/tmp/lynx/fig5.png
         Two characters, which are surrounded by red circres, are the
         same character.  But the latter is shown in wrong shape.

I tested these versions of Lynx and got same results.
  - Lynx2-8-5dev.2
  - Lynx2-8-5dev.7
  - Lynx2-8-5dev.7 with a patch I posted on 7 Feb 2002.
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden