Re: lynx-dev dump without numbers

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dump without numbers
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:33:29 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Matt Ackeret wrote:

> is NOT showing numbers..   I did run that interactively, btw, I thought
> maybe it was because it was running under cron (I have that run every
> weekday at 3pm and mail it to me)... but it works interactively too.
>
> something there is turning off numbers.

iirc, the issue is that the keypad mode has three states, the command-line
toggles between two.  To force the desired behavior would require either
adding another flag to override the toggle (bad), or changing the toggle
to a keyword option (possibly annoying people who use the existing 2-state
option).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net