Re: lynx-dev Need Help in lynx browser

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Need Help in lynx browser
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:32:03 -0300

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 10:09:39AM -0600, Fiber McGee wrote:

> "This client does not support for HTTPS URLs."

You didn't give enough information, like the Operating
System, but Hotmail requires a version compiled with SSL.
Anyway, I don't think it'll be of much use if you can log in,
as it uses a lot of JavaScript, which isn't supported by
lynx. Most Yahoo! features work for me.

IMO the best webmail is http://fastmail.fm/ , but they're
moving most features to paid accounts. I have a free one and
don't know what changes will be made, but it's worth a try.

> also some other sites give me another, but i think,
> similar to the previous message :
>
> the message is : "This site is not absolute URL."

Never seen that before.

--
address@hidden, dyndns.org}